Have you always wanted to write a novel but you’re not sure how to go about it?
This book will tell you how. If you follow its guidelines, and stick to the advice it contains, you should have a novel written in six months.
Thomas Emson is a prolific author. Eight of his horror novels have been published by Snowbooks. They include the werewolf thriller Maneater, The Vampire Trinity (Skarlet, Krimson and Kardinal), and Pariah, the Jack the Ripper novel recently published in the USA by Tantor Media.
As part of his agreement with Snowbooks, Thomas wrote two novels a year – one book every six months. He knows what it takes. He knows how to do it. And he’s going to tell you how.
In this 20,000 words guide, you will learn:
1. How you can write a novel without letting it take over your life
2. Where to get your ideas and how to develop them
3. How to structure your novel using scenes and sequences
4. Why you don’t have to write every day to finish your novel in just 6 months
5. How to make sure you finish your book
The book also includes extracts from the outlines of Thomas’ novels Skarlet and Zombie Britannica that will help you develop your own.
This is an invaluable guide for those of you who want to write a novel, and also for many who may have already been published once, and who are struggling with book two.
If you want to write a novel, this is the book for you.